Friday 18 November 2011

DREAM # 6

Night of November 17th, 2011
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos

Strap yourself in, I hope I can explain this clearly.  This dream was a two or three part series.

I was on my way back home to California.  Everything felt so real and I was excited to be arriving.  Upon my return, I was only met with bad news as two of my old friends had been declared dead.  The shock vibrated through my body and I can feel the flow of tears developing.

I woke for a bit and went back to sleep.

My next connection to the astral plane continued from this story line.  A group of us were going to a night club to party in the city.  When we get to the door, I am shocked to see my once proclaimed deceased friend awaiting our arrival.  It is here that I can now fully understand that I am dreaming.

We enter the club and it is packed with familiar and unfamiliar faces.  Sifting through the crowd, I find myself watching as a person?thing? is performing what seems to be a dance ritual.  His/her motions were nothing short of entrancing and the objects that surrounded her were rather intriguing.  This is where I felt I needed to take action.  The ritual being performed seemed very voodoo like and I did not like its essence.  I ran towards the performer and wrecked the displayed artifacts that surrounded it.  A loud yelp rushed through the place and the whole world transformed into a renaissance-like setting.

I bolt out of the open area and morph into a bird of prey to flee the scene.  The thing pursuing is leaving a wake of destruction but can't seem to focus it's energy.  I rest in a high building hanging to see the pursuer and camoflauge into the brick and adobe building.  I realize that it is about that time to leave and I use my parkour skills to get into a room near the top of the building.  I tap a sleeping monk and we both run together through the room of scripture writers as others follow our lead.  We run into the open and all transform into birds and fly off into the sky.  The flight is easy and the perspective of flying is the feeling I miss the most.  The sky itself produces some color and its formation is in the shape of the greater United States.

Is it time to go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment