Saturday 5 November 2011

DREAM #3

Night of November 4, 2011
Queens, New York

A nice, refreshing day out in the city.  My lonely stroll is enjoyable as I just take the sights in.  And then it hits me, I know where I am!

I know that I am in a dream so I start doing the improbable.  I want to 'Hulk Out', and so I proceed to run into the middle of the street against the oncoming traffic.  I patiently wait for the impact and proceed to try to punch the cars away as they approach.  Trouble is they keep swerving out of the way and I cannot get a clean shot on a vehicle.  I am starting to get frustrated and try running into them at a faster rate but they still dodge my Pacquaio haymakers.  I get frustrated and continue on my way.

I find some open space and decide that I want to try flying.  I prepare myself for ascent and slowly catch the rhythm to launch.  My second try is successful and I am airborne over the small buildings.  I am moving at a very slow pace but I am glad that I am flying again!

Now that I am flying, I am alerted about a criminal activity.  I think, "Do I really have to help here?"  Well, I proceed to see the bald assailants and they scurry away while dropping diamonds behind them.

What's next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment