Friday 5 August 2011

evol-U-tion

Changes. 

When was the last?  What did you do?  Did you notice it?  Did you want to?  Is it for the better?  What did you learn?  Who/what does it affect?  Where do you go from here?

You come and go and you will never be the same.  "The moment" is ever changing and to always be present in it requires one to never realize that it is ever there.  When one thinks a bit ahead or behind the moment, they spend that instant trying to get back into it.  Letting go of things has helped me to try my best to remain in the moment.  Trust in initial reactions and don't look back.  Mistakes are made to be learned from; and in the same concept, learning from enough will sharpen your initial reaction. 

My life has recently made a drastic change due to a new employment opportunity.  Is it different from anything I have ever done?  Yes.  Am I happy in what I do and the work I put in?  Yes.  Can I continue to learn and grow within this company?  Yes.  Is this a healthy lifestyle in which I can "shine light" to others?  To be determined...

No comments:

Post a Comment